Nesmiianov Igor Alexandrovich
was born in 1949 in Ashgabad, Turkmenistan.
1977 – graduated from the National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture, Kiev.
1980 – 1991 – Lecturer at the Composition Department of the National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture, Kiev.
Since 1982 – the Member of the National Artists’ Union of Ukraine.
Since 1977 – taking part in more than 40 Ukrainian and International Art Exhibitions, including:
- Prague Quadrennial of Stage Design – 1983
- The Exhibition of the Modern Ukrainian Painting in Italy - 1991
- “Bridges & other Relationships” The Exhibition at the European Patent Office, Hague, the Netherlands – 2010
Since 1975 has worked as a stage designer in collaboration with different theatre companies. Has participated in 60 stage productions, including:
- G. Handel. “Deidamia”. Hochschule fur Musuk “Felix Mendelssohn Bartoldy” Leipzig and the Ukrainian National P. I. Tchaikovski Academy of Music joint production.
- “Nastasja Filippovna” after F. Dostoevski. The Drama and Comedy Theatre. Kiev. 1982
- “Manon Lescaut” after Abbe Prevost. The Drama and Comedy Theatre. Kiev. 1983
- W. Shakespeare “Hamlet”. The Drama and Comedy Theatre. Kiev. 1984
- Tennessee Williams. Portrait of a Madonna. Theatre «NEAR the House of Stanislavski». Moscow. 1997
- W. Shakespeare “Romeo and Juliet”. The Drama and Comedy Theatre. Kiev. 2004
- Charles Perrault. “Cinderella” Academic Workshop of Dramatic Art “Suzirya”. Kiev. 2005
- N. Gogol. “Gamblers”. The Kievan dramatic theater. 2009
Works are represented in:
- The Ministry of Culture of Ukraine’s Collection;
- The National Artists’ Union of Ukraine’s Collection;
- The State Museum of Theatre, Music and Cinematography;
- The private collections in Ukraine and abroad.
Works as a painter and stage designer. Lives in Kiev.